Dentist in Plaistow, East London
Call us 0208 552 7552
Restorative Dentistry » Crowns
A crown is an artificial restoration that fits over the remaining part of a prepared tooth, making it strong and giving it the shape of a natural tooth.
A crown is sometimes known as a ‘cap’. Crowns are an ideal restoration for teeth that have been broken, or have been weakened by decay or a very large filling. They can be made of porcelain or gold or a combination of these materials.
- you may have discoloured fillings and would like to improve the appearance of the tooth
- you may have had a root filling which will need a crown to protect it
- it may help hold a bridge or denture firmly in place.
- Why choose us for your crowns
We work closely with our highly skilled laboratory technicians to create beautiful crowns. We offer in house shade selection facilities or laboratory based shade taking in order to get the best colour match. We offer metal free crowns in order to maximise aesthetics and ensure we don't aggravate any metal allergies. We are able to offer extended guarantees on our crowns. We offer an express service to return crowns in a short time frame if necessary.
- Back to Restorative Dentistry