We take pride in establishing and building ongoing relationships with our patients. We have thousands of satisfied patients and we go to great lengths to spend time understanding individual concerns so we can help. It is very satisfying for us to see our clients gaining confidence at every dental visit. We can assure you of comfortable and confident dental treatment at every visit. We can tailor the environment for your treatment by:
- using specific relaxation techniques
- providing you with comfort blankets and neck pillows
- playing soothing music
- using fragrant aromatherapy oils
- providing you with a choice from our extensive selection of beverages
- using hand held devices for you to stop us at any time during treatment
- providing an additional, in surgery chair for the comfort of your friend or family member, should you wish that they accompany you for treatments.
- providing you with hot towels to refresh yourself after your treatment
- assigning a treatment coordinator to you to assist you with any aspects of your treatment
See our latest Special Offers: Click here
We operate a transparent pricing policy. The following is a simplified version of our private fees and should be treated as a guide. After an initial consultation, or for any ongoing treatment plans, we will quote you our fees and give written quotations prior to commencement of treatment.
Prices are correct as of April 12th 2023
|First appointment consultation including 2 Xrays & Dental Images
|Emergency appointment including x-rays, temporary filling and medication
|Composite (white) fillings
|Root canal treatment
|Hygienist session new patient
|Hygienist session for existing TLC patient
|Laser Gum contouring
|Recement of a crown
|Recement of a bridge
|Upper or lower full denture
|Home tooth whitening
|Stain removal session
|Botox / Dermal fillers consultation
|Botox per area
|Single fully restored implant
|Surgical extraction of wisdom teeth with Oral Surgeon
Please note -
A deposit for all lab work must be paid prior to commencing treatment.
Late cancellations (less than 48 hours notice) for dental appointments are charged at £60 per hour appointment.
Payment must be paid in full for a session with our hygienist and is non-refundable in the event of cancellation.